A Great Opportunity to get Assured Tax Free Return upto 8.75% p.a by investing in AAA Rated NHAI Tax Free Bonds Opens on Jan 15, 2014

 

Dear All,

 

Please find attached Banking Matrix  of - " Public Issue of Tax Free Bonds Issued by National Highways Authority of India."(Source: Shelf Prospectus dated January 09, 2014 & Prospectus Tranche - I dated January 09, 2014)

 

Issue Opening Date:       Jan  15, 2014

Issue Closing Date:          Feb 05, 2014*


ISSUE DETAILS:

 

Options

Series of Bonds

Category I, II & III#

Tranche I Series IA

Tranche I Series IIA

Coupon Rate (%) p.a.

8.27

8.50

Annualized Yield (%) p.a.

8.27

8.50

Options

Series of Bonds

Category IV#

Tranche I Series IB

Tranche I Series IIB

Coupon Rate (%) p.a.

8.52

8.75

Annualized Yield (%) p.a.

8.52

8.75

Common Terms

Series of Bonds

Category I, II, III & IV#

Tenor

10 Years

15 Years

Redemption Date

At the end of 10 Years from the Deemed Date of Allotment

At the end of 15 Years from the Deemed Date of Allotment

Redemption Amount (Rs./Bond)

Repayment of the Face Value plus any interest that may have accrued at the Redemption Date

Redemption Premium/ Discount

Not applicable

Frequency of Interest Payment

Annual

Minimum Application Size

5 bonds (Rs. 5000) individually or collectively across all Series of Bond

In Multiples of

1 bond

Face Value (Rs./Bond)

Rs. 1,000

Coupon Payment Date

March 15 every year except the last interest payment along with the redemption amount.

Coupon Type

Fixed coupon rate.

 

#In pursuance of CBDT Notification and for avoidance of doubts, it is clarified as under:

a.   The coupon rates indicated under Tranche I Series IB and Tranche I Series IIB shall be payable only on the Portion of Bonds allotted to Category IV in the Issue. Such coupon is payable only if on the Record Date for payment of interest, the Bonds are held by investors falling under Category IV.

b.   In case the Bonds allotted against Tranche I Series IB and Tranche I Series IIB are transferred by Category IV to Category I, Category II and/or Category III, the coupon rate on such Bonds shall stand at par with coupon rate applicable on Tranche I Series IA and Tranche I  Series IIA respectively.

c.    If the Bonds allotted against Tranche I Series IB and Tranche I Series IIB are sold/ transferred by the Category IV to investor(s) who fall under the Category IV as on the Record Date for payment of interest, then the coupon rates on such Bonds shall remain unchanged;

d.   Bonds allotted against Tranche I Series IB and Tranche I Series IIB shall continue to carry the specified coupon rate if on the Record Date for payment of interest, such Bonds are held by investors falling under Category IV;

e.   If on any Record Date, the original Category IV allotee(s)/ transferee(s) hold the Bonds under Tranche I Series IB and Tranche I Series IIB, Tranche I Series IA and Tranche I Series IIA for an aggregate face value amount of over ` 10 lakhs, then the coupon rate applicable to such Category IV allottee(s)/transferee(s) on Bonds under Tranche I Series IB and Tranche I Series IIB shall stand at par with coupon rate applicable on Tranche I Series IA and Tranche I Series IIA respectively;

f.    Bonds allotted under Tranche I Series IA and Tranche I Series IIA shall carry coupon rates indicated above till the respective maturity of Bonds irrespective of Category of holder(s) of such Bonds;

g.   For the purpose of classification and verification of status of the Category IV of Bondholders, the aggregate face value of Bonds held by the Bondholders in all the Series of Bonds, allotted under the respective Tranche Issue shall be clubbed and taken together on the basis of PAN.

 

 

QIB Portion

Corporate Portion

High Networth Individual Portion

Retail Individual Investor Portion

10% of the Overall Issue Size

30% of the Overall Issue Size

20% of the Overall Issue Size

40% of the Overall Issue Size

 

Source: Shelf Prospectus dated January 09, 2014 & Prospectus Tranche - I dated January 09, 2014

Disclaimer: “Invest only after referring to the Shelf Prospectus and Prospectus Tranche - I”

 

 

 

Comments




I would like to request you to join our following services.
It is the smartest way to stay on top of latest Mutual fund, Bonds & IPO News .

 Product Updates on whatsapp


 Product Updates on Email 

                                                   
 Product Updates on Telegram



You will get daily news updates for FREE. 
I also request you to spread the world by referring us to the smartest people you know.  

To share it with your friends, 
just Copy below message it & paste in your group

Subscribe to Our WhatsApp, Email & Telegram Update Service ! https://bit.ly/3ryhxBM
     

Popular Posts

MFs raise expenses for liquid funds

Rupee falls to 5-month low, bond yields continue to rise

Lessons from the Satyam scam