Dont try to time the markets

*Timing the share markets*

I attended a Party, recently, with a gathering of about 300 people and sat in the front row.

A Lady started distributing snacks from the *back row* and unfortunately, it didn't get to us sitting in the *front row.*

Another Lady started handing out Drinks, from the *front row.* But, by then, I had already moved to the *Back row.* and, so, the drink didn't get to me.

I was irritated and stood up to leave.

But, then, I saw three ladies each with A Big Bowl of vegetable Manchurian dry. This time, I tried to be Wise by sitting in the *Middle row.* One of the Ladies started the sharing from the Front, and the second Lady started distributing from the back. When they got to the middle row where I was seated, it got over again!

Feeling frustrated, I bent my head, putting my Face in My Hands.

But, then, the third Lady tapped me and held out her Bowl.

I stretched out my Hand and guess what was in the Bowl?

*Toothpicks!!!*

Moral:

*Don’t try to Position yourself and time the markets. If you are disciplined and patient, then, good returns will come to you automatically sooner or later.*

*Otherwise, you will wrongfully position yourself for Toothpicks Only!!!!*

Comments




I would like to request you to join our following services.
It is the smartest way to stay on top of latest Mutual fund, Bonds & IPO News .

 Product Updates on whatsapp


 Product Updates on Email 

                                                   
 Product Updates on Telegram



You will get daily news updates for FREE. 
I also request you to spread the world by referring us to the smartest people you know.  

To share it with your friends, 
just Copy below message it & paste in your group

Subscribe to Our WhatsApp, Email & Telegram Update Service ! https://bit.ly/3ryhxBM
     

Popular Posts

Fiscal deficit in H1 almost 83% of full-year target

Government of India 7.15% Floating Rate Savings Bonds : A better alternative to FDs ! - 100% risk free investment option